It is Mytheria, crystallized energy that stores incredible power that even God's envy. Every God from all Pantheons would want that power for themselves. Therefore, a war takes place that shakes the entire universe, causing the Gods of different Pantheons to clash with each other.
It turns out that in this world, there is a crystallized energy that stores incredible power called Mytheria. Whoever possesses it will have godlike power. Therefore, there are those who are trying to possess and abuse Mytheria to change the flow of myths.
In such a world full of chaos, where Zeus can shake hands with Odin, Heracles fights side by side with Thor, Wukong engages Ares on the battlefield. Anything can happen.
As The Guardian of Mytheria, You have the power to summon Gods and Mortals, build alliances between Gods and heroes to form an invincible squad, and create new Gods with unimaginable powers.
It's on Creators!
In Mytheria, each Pantheon has advantages and specialties.
The First Five Pantheons joining this war are:
- Greek: On the highest mount of Greece dwelled the powerful Deities of Mount Olympus. Through songs, poems and myths, the Olympians have long been known for their combat prowess, wisdom, and cunning.
- Norse: Far in the North, Scandinavia is the homeland of the Norse Gods. Through long winters and blizzards, the Norse Gods were forged to be fierce, blood-thirsty, and ruthless. Rising in the midst of chaos and harshness, will the Scandinavian obey fate and end up in Ragnarok, or will they fight back and thrive?
- Chinese: From Asia, the area around the Yangtze River and Yellow River is ruled by Chinese gods. Over thousands of years of history, with prosperous feudal dynasties, these gods have always received absolute respect from the people. The interwoven history and mythology depict this greatly enduring pantheon as trickster Gods owning powerful artifacts and celestial beasts.
- Egyptian: Under the blazing sun and in dust storms of Africa, the Egyptian gods ruled and built one of the most powerful empires of all time. The gods evolved from a belief system that was highly anthropomorphic and imbued with magic. Through thousands of years of research in dark dungeons, the Egyptian Gods possess necromancy, dark magic and are knowledgeable about the use of curses.
- Vietnamese: Vietnam, a small country in Southeast Asia, nurtures resilient residents to overcome all the toughest challenges. Protecting this country through numerous severe battles, Vietnamese Gods have always brought miracles, the spirit of solidarity, the will to fight, and an invincible spirit to protect their territory.
Guardians are players of Mytheria. Their mission is to regain lost Mytheria to protect this world. They have the power to summon Gods and Mortals, build alliances between Gods and heroes to form an invincible squad and create new Gods with unimaginable powers.
In Mytheria, besides Guardians, there are Creators - who have the power to expand the Mytheria world. They can create new skins for Gods and Mortals, Spells or even new Gods, new Pantheons!
Play to Earn (P2E) means you can earn cash just by playing the game.
In Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons, this is seen through the ability to earn different rewards to trade in the Market Place or to auction when playing different modes. All game modes can be played to earn depending on the players’ skills and collections:
- 1.PVE: In this mode, you upgrade your Gods and conquer infinite challenges. The higher rank you climb, the bigger reward you get.
- 2.PVP: This is a competitive Mode where you test your alliance deck & strategical skills against global players. Earn MYRA by staying at the top of each Season.
- 3.Battle Royale: You can enjoy more competitive battles than PvP. Players will have to battle against 7 other ones to win to ultimate glory. Be the last one standing and claim all the bounty!
- 4.E-Sport: Best players in each region will participate in Mytheria’s global tournaments, with a crowdfunded prize tool.
Yes! All new players are given 40 individual cards that make up the Starter Deck for free! There are far more ways to play than these, and you can unlock packs and cards just by playing the game. Leveling up by winning in PvP mode will give you rewards.
We want to create a Digital Trading card game with economy system that is every similar to the traditional trading card game. In fact, NFT is the perfect way to bring the original TCG feeling to the digital market.
Everyone loves to explore new cards in booster packs as a kid. Getting the rare and powerful cards is one of the best feeling ever that a TC gamer could have. But in digital card games like Hearthstone or GWENT, you do not truly own the cards or trade them in the market. Your cards are usually stuck in your account without any way to cashout, unlike traditional card games, your collection always holds value.
In Mytheria, you can trade, sell and even customize your Card with cosmetic items like skins, card frames and unique animation and voice lines.
Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons is currently developed. We’re currently working to launch PvP Register for you. Join Waitlist to receive the latest news as soon as possible.
We will provide Tutorials when launching the game, but you should also check out the Mytheria blog for the latest updates and information.
This is the unique feature, available in Mytheria: Clash of Pantheons.
This community is created with the desire to bring practical benefits to game artists. This is the place where you can freely display your artworks (for example: skins for Gods and soldiers, skills, national customs, special items for existing cards…etc) or even create your own characters.
The GodForge also ensures that the game always has “endless” creativity from users. Instead of taking all the power, using the old characters over and over again and then gradually running out of ideas, we, the Mytheria’s publishers, choose to leave the decisions in the hands of our users. With a vision to become a global game, Mytheria believes that a large community of artists from different cultures will always come up with quality and valuable artworks to constantly refresh the game, therefore enhancing the gaming experience day by day.
Yes, of course. Your artworks are also very promising as they can be traded or auctioned in our MarketPlace to bring you considerable financial profits. With GodForge, you are not just another user, you are a part of our team, and together we are creating the future of NFT games and also the game design industry.
Through voting schemes, these characters can be selected and developed into a real card in our universe. Imagine one day, you can watch your own creations being incorporated in your favorite game while enjoying the profits which can be your side income or even your life-changing turning-point. Can the Gods of your country be brought to the international battlefield alongside famous characters like Zeus, Odin, Thor,…? It’s all up to you.
Mytheria is a Trading Card Game in combination with MOBA element set.
A game of Mytheria contains a series of continuous ROUND including 5 Phases, until Victory condition is reached.
- 1.Upkeep phase
- 2.Prepare phase of the 1st player
- 3.Prepare phase of the 2nd player
- 4.Combat phase
- 5.End phase then back to upkeep phase
Yes ,it is! it is a combination of decision-making within a game, and also your deck-building skill to make sure you have the highest chance to win.
- 1.Players can choose Gods to combat and these Gods can level up and unlock abilities in battle. Each God has a lot of abilities that allows players to deploy different strategies. Gods can use their shards to upgrade, unlock abilities, and summon mortals and spells.
- 2.The position of the Gods & Mortals is extremely important: it is possible to change the position of Gods and Mortals in a battle to create an advantage.
- 3.The battle arena has 2 lanes, structured like a MOBA - Players have a mission to defend their tower and attack the enemy's towers. It means player have to destroy 2 of them to attain victory.
Even 1 god could have up to 3 different abilities, and each card can only contain one ability. You can combine your cards to make a new one, maybe stronger or with different abilities. We will give you more details about card combining and upgrade in our later updates.
There are 3 types of Cards in this game:
Gods Cards, which are very crucial and play a key role in the strategy of the entire deck.
Mortal Cards, which are troops card fight on the battlefield with gods.
Spell Cards, is a single-use card, which comes with the powerful effect.
Each type of card comes with 4 different colors. Depends on your play style:
GREEN: They come with high power to break through. Color of nature.
RED: Disciplined elite force. Color of warrior and military.
PURPLE: They have the power to make use of lost resources. Color of magic and mystic.
YELLOW: The physical strength of YELLOW cards are weak, but they have powerful spells which can turn the tides of the battle. Color of elves, divine power and blessings.
You can earn cards from playing the game and also from opening card packs from our stores.
We are also have a lot of event which can drop very unique card just for you to collect. — MARKETPLACE
This is a place where players can buy artworks directly from artists (primary market) and collect cards from other players (secondary market), all in one single platform.
The entire process of pricing, buying, selling, and using works and characters is decided by the artists and the players.
With the MarketPlace feature, the benefits for the parties involved are as follows:
- 1.Artists:the freedom to display your talent and get value from your creations
- 2.Players:buy, sell and collect unique artworks with market value
- 3.Publisher:the flourishing of the game ecosystem.
MYRA token is the native currency in the game. It allows token holders to play, invest and also be part of the game. There is a fixed supply of MYRA tokens.
The MYRA economics has been designed to incentivize and maximise the interaction between the players and the game. For certain actions in Mytheria, players will be rewarded with MYRA.
You still can play the game withou MYRA token. But if you want to trade cards on the Marketplace, you’ll need a wallet to sell cards and you’ll need MYRA token to buy cards.
You can use MYRA token in 4 cases:
- 1.Player Reward: MYRA is a tradable in-game currency which are given as gameplay rewards to improve player retention, maintain traction and provide an avenue for play-to-earn.
- 2.Payments: MYRA is the game currency that players use to purchase assets and cards in the game. This could also be used to upgrade cards and perform other in-game activities.
- 3.Regulating Economy: MYRA forms a critical part of building a sustainable play-to-earn economy and protecting against bots.
- 4.Governance: Owning MYRA enables a player to participate in the governance process through a decentralized organisation, with proposals and voting schema. — SUPPORT
You can contact us so that our support team will get you back as soon as possible through our communities on Telegram, Discord and get advice from players about issues. You can also find all sorts of helpful information in our FAQ.