Comment on page
There are 3 types of cards: God cards, Mortal cards, and Spell cards
- Can be called to the battleground at the beginning of each match the separate Deck of Gods, this action is mana-free. After summoning a God, select a spot on the battlefield where you want to put the God card.
- Each God is assigned a different color (green, red, purple or yellow). After summoning God of a certain color, player can only summon Mortals and Spells of the same color. As an exception, white-color Mortals and Spells can fight with Gods of any color.
- Each God has main stats such as ATK (attack), HP (health), Punishment and special skills which require shards to be activated.
- When a God is defeated, the Tower in the lane will get “punished”: Tower’s HP will be deducted according to the Punishment points on the God card. If a God is defeated while Tower in the same lane has 1 HP left, the difference of Punishment points will be transferred to the Middle Tower.
- After being defeated, a God can be revived if there is a copy of that God in the God Deck. This action costs manas. Once revived, this God is equipped with the already acquired ATK, HP, and Shards.
- During the game, it is possible to summon multiple Gods (which costs manas), as long as no more than 01 copy of a God appears on the player’s side in the Battleground
- Mortal and Spell Cards are in the main deck at the side of the Battleground.
- Mortals combat like Gods and have the same stats as Gods, except for the ability to absorb Shards to unlock skills.
- To summon Mortal cards, 3 conditions are required: 1/ There is at least 1 God of the same color as the Mortal on the Battleground. 2/ The number of Shards that Gods of the same color on the Battleground have absorbed is greater than or equal to the number of Shards required to summon that Mortal card. 3/ There are enough manas to summon that Mortal card.
- After summoning, player selects a spot to put the Mortal card.
- Spell cards take effect immediately, without any order.
- Players can use Spell cards of the same color as his God in the Battleground or White-color Spell cards.
- Spell Cards can be cast on one or more cards (allies and enemies), as player’s wish or randomly.
- To use a spell card, the following 3 conditions must be satisfied (similar to Mortal cards): 1/ There is at least 1 God of the same color as the Spell on the Battleground. 2/ The number of Shards that Gods of the same color on the Battleground have absorbed is greater than or equal to the number of Shards required to summon that Spell card. 3/ There are enough manas to summon that Spell card.
Watch our explanation of Cards on Youtube: